Thursday 15 December 2016

Patrick Wilson Is Set to Play as Ocean Master (News Update)

Hello guys and gals, if you haven't been paying attention to what's been going on this month, you would know that a lot of trailers and news announcement came out of the woodworks this past month. One of the news happens to be from the DC Extended Universe. Let's get started, shall we.


Recently this week, Warner Bros have announced that actor Patrick Wilson will be making his debut as Aquaman's half-brother Orm A.K.A Ocean Master. Now this is very exciting news for me because I think Patrick Wilson has the ability to play Ocean Master really well. If you don't know, he has been working with James Wan in the Conjuring series and the first two movies of the Insidious series. And I've been a fan of his work in the horror genre for quite a while now. I 100% believe that he will work perfectly with the rest of the cast.
DC has been doing a great job with their casting
Now, this calls for speculation because if they are casting Ocean Master then, we would be getting the Throne of Atlantis storyline in the near future. I haven't read that comic book yet but, I'm planning on getting it really soon. I've already seen the animated version of it and I thought it was great.
Could we be getting the Throne of Atlantis story arc in the near future?
So, Patrick Wilson as Ocean Master. What do you guys think? Have you seen The Conjuring and Insidious franchise? Let me know down below, spread this article around, follow me on Twitter (@dmyxxxx) and I'll see you next time. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment