Sunday 6 November 2016

Wonder Woman Heading Back for Re-Shoots???? (Possible Rumor)

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DCEU NEWS THAT WILL MAKE THE CRITICS AND FANS GO CRAZY (EYE ROLLS)

Greetings friends, we have yet another DC Extended Universe news and this time it's to do with Wonder Woman. This news might just all be speculation (rumors) but, it's better that I give you a heads up.


According to Flickreel, they have stated that Wonder Woman will be heading back to production to film some additional scenes. Now, I'm guessing this has a lot of fans worried seeing how they did the same thing for Suicide Squad, and I'm not going to lie it worries me too. But, we don't know the details of what they are going to be filming. All I know, according to Flickreel and MovieWeb, and I quote "the cast and crew are heading back for reshoots in around two weeks time. It’s unclear yet as to whether these reshoots were pre-scheduled or have been newly planned, and we’ve not yet been able to ascertain how significant they will be, but they are happening. Unsurprisingly, reshoots will be taking place in the UK, at Leavesden, where a castle and period buildings were constructed for the original shoot."  

Now it's not uncommon for films to reshoot additional scenes before the release of the movie. For example, The Force Awakens had to do some reshoots, apparently some of the best scenes of that movie were because of that reshoot. As to what those scenes are, I don't know. Rouge One: A Star Wars Story also did the same and that got fans exaggerating the fact that 'Rouge One is trouble, it's going to be a (beep) movie' you get the point right. But, if you look at that last sentence which Flickreel wrote which is "Unsurprisingly, reshoots will be taking place in the UK, at Leavesden, where a castle and period buildings were constructed for the original shoot." Then that would mean that WB/DC already made plans to go back there. Now I don't know if that is good news or bad news but, you have to consider this 'why on earth would they have the castle and period buildings already built for the original shoot when they know that they have finished filming'. It would make sense to remove the set because you HAVE FINISHED filming, right. What's the point in leaving the sets/buildings?

Visually beautiful. Makes you want to live in Themyscira.
All in all, we don't know what this means, we just have to wait and see when we watch the movie in summer. I have high hopes for the movie being really good. Nothing seems out of place for me in terms of the trailer. Sorry, I can't upload the trailer here, I can't seem to locate it on the Blogspot page.

The movie is an origin story, the only connection we have so far is that Diana is narrating her experience ever since she entered the world of men. The visuals look stunning, you can SO tell that it's completely different than the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I'm hoping the Warner Bros execs (the people who don't give a (beep) about movies and fans, all they care about is making money) don't interfere with this movie. Please just let the directors and writers do their job, you guys are not filmmakers. We all want the DCEU movies to be great. Wonder Woman has recevied a lot of positive reception of the movie. Let's hope it lives up to the expectations that it has.

I can't think of anyone better to be Wonder Woman. Gal Gadot is just something huh <3 :D
So what do you think this means for the Wonder Woman re-shoots? What was your favourite moment in the latest trailer? Is it a good news or bad news, I'm pretty sure everybody online will say that "it's bad news, DCEU is (beep) " blah blah blah. And yes, I do see the problems of the DCEU, I'm not a DC fanboy nor am I a Marvel fanboy. Both universes have their problems. Comment below, spread this article around, follow me on Twitter (@dmyxxxx) and I'll see you next time. Later tater.

No comments:

Post a Comment