Thursday 27 October 2016

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue - Opening Movie Released

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! This day, can't get any better...it just CAN'T!!

As you all may know, I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Kingdom Hearts fan. It's one of my most favourite games of all time and today, Square Enix have just released the opening movie of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, which has become an iconic moment in every Kingdom Hearts game.


I can't wait to play this game and know what happened during those 10 years that Aqua was in the Realm of Darkness

And I can't put it into words how hyped I am for this game, granted we are going to get the HD version of Dream Drop Distance that came for the Nintendo DS and I'm looking forward to that. But, Aqua's story is the one that I'm most excited about. I'm not going to go into detail about the trailer, so down below is the opening movie of the game. HAVE FUN, I know I will.


So Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue - Opening Movie, what did you think about it? What was your favourite Kingdom Hearts moment? Comment below, spread this article around, remember to follow me on Twitter (@dmyxxxx) and I'll see you next time. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment