Thursday 27 October 2016

THE FINAL RATING SYSTEM THAT I WILL BE POSTING!!! LOL!!

Ok guys, I have once again decided to change my rating system. And I've finally found the solution, I've decided to take the rating system that my favourite Youtuber, Jeremy Jahns, does and include my own.


So here it is:

Grade A - Perfect movie in the series or as an individual (Buy it on Blu-Ray on DAY ONE)
Grade B - Excellent movie overall, a few problems here and there.
Grade C - A great movie, definitely worth watching it again.
Grade D - An Okay time but, you are not going to remember it or fall in love with it. (Noticeable flaws throughout)
Grade F - A terrible movie, don't watch it. PLEASE DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

So that's it, I will never change this rating system again.....I hope. Well that's it guys, hope you enjoy my posts. My latest review is up, so check it out, right HERE.

I'll see you next time. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment