Tuesday 15 December 2015

X-Men: Apocalypse, Independence Day: Resurgence and Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them - Debut Trailers

OH MAN, OH MAN, OH MAN, OH MAN. THE TRAILER JUST WON'T STOP COMING LOL!!!

I don't think I'll be able to go into detail with each trailer for this article, all you need to know is that 2016 is going to be a busy year for me. From games to movies (superhero movies, sci-fi movies etc) I'm going to be spending my money quite vastly next year.

And I have a feeling that we are going to get a new DCEU movie trailer before this year end. I couldn't find a link for the new Star Trek Beyond trailer to post on my article but, I'm really excited for that movie. From what I could gather, the stakes are high for the crew.

Here are the trailers below in the following order:

X-Men: Apocalypse - Debut Trailer #1


Independence Day: Resurgence - Debut Trailer #2


Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them - Debut Trailer #3


Let me know what movie or video game are you most excited to watch next year, spread the word about this article and I hope you guys and gals have a great Christmas holiday. See you next time readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment