Thursday 10 December 2015

Rebecca Ferguson Is Set To Return in Mission Impossible 6

OMGGGGG, THE GOOD NEWS/TRAILERS JUST KEEP ROLLING THIS DECEMBER.

Rebecca Ferguson who played as Ilsa Faust is set to return in the next Mission Impossible movie and my god, I am so happy. She was and still is a great actress in the Rouge Nation. By far, she was my favourite strongest female character that I have ever seen in a Mission Impossible movie, actually scratch that in ANY spy movie.



Apparently, this is the first time they are bringing a female character back in the series history. If you want to know my impression of Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation, click the link below.
[Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation Review]

So what do you think of Rebecca Ferguson coming back for the next MI movie, let me know in the comment section and I'll see you next time readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment