Friday 15 June 2018

James Wan has Confirmed Aquaman Trailer Will Debut at San Diego Comic-Con

GOOD NEWS FOR AQUAMAN FANS!!

Arthur Curry / Aquaman
Hello guys, we have just got confirmation from the director of Aquaman, James Wan, and the trailer for the next DC Film movie will be at San Diego Comic-Con. From the image below, you can tell that James Wan will bring us some good content for the movie.




Now this will be the first time we have actually footage of the movie. We've haven't had any real information on what the plot could be, other than, the promotional images that have been released this week. They have been rather quite on the movie and to me that's great because I don't want any spoilers.

From what I could tell, it seems as if, the movie will be taking elements from Geoff Johns run on Aquaman from the New 52. A lot of people deemed that as the best Aquaman stories to date and I couldn't agree more.

I really hope we get this scene in the movie. Such an iconic moment for me.
Here's a link to Entertainment Weekly, where they did a story for the upcoming movie - https://bit.ly/2lct9Jd

So, Aquaman trailer will be released during Comic-Con, what do you think about this news? Are you excited for the movie, do you think the movie will be terrible? Comment below, spread this article around, remember to follow me on Twitter (@DammySensei) and I'll see you next time. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment