Monday 14 March 2016

Final Fantasy XV: Rumor Release Date

Now I'm not one for posting rumors on my blog but, seeing how I am a big fan of Final Fantasy and I haven't updated my blog in a long while, I can't pass up this opportunity.



Apparently, a source from Gemastu is stating that Final Fantasy XV will be released on September 30th. To be honest with you, if this is true of course, I will be a bit disappointed because I was hoping to play this during the summer (between June and August). Until then, this is all speculation.

We will know the true release date of the game at the Final Fantasy Uncovered Event on March 30th. If this is true, will you be a disappointed that you won't play it during the summer or is this good news for you. Let me know in the comments below and remember to spread this article around. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment