Thursday 10 March 2016

Captain America - Civil War Trailer #2 (Review)

HE HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvel have just released the newest and quite possibly the last trailer of Civil War and I have to say, THE HYPE FOR THIS MOVIE HAS FLOWN THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!
I'm not going to go into depth for this trailer review because I'm just going to be repeating what I said in my previous article, which you can find right here.

Link to video trailer: Captain America: Civil War Trailer

Just after we see the logo of Marvel, we see the Avengers watching footage of their previous fights that has happened in the MCU. We also get more conversations between Cap and Iron Man and their ideologies clashing. I have a sneaky suspicion that someone is going to die, like legit die, he/she is not coming back to play as their character anymore....

Possibly two???

And the moment we have ALL BEEN WAITING FOR......SPIDERMAN IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

That suit looks really cool
It looks like Spiderman is on Team Iron Man and that, to me is a real shocker. I thought he was going to be a neutral hero, someone who doesn't want any involvement in what's going on in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. And, maybe the rumors that everyone was talking about was true, that Tony helped build Spidey's suit.

So what did you guys think of the trailer, are you hyped for Civil War and do you think this will beat Batman v Superman or vice versa. Let me know in the comments below and I hope you guys have a nice day. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment