Monday 15 February 2016

Marvel's Daredevil Season 2 - Debut Trailer


DAREDEVIL VS THE PUNISHER

Netflix has finally released the trailer of Marvel's Daredevil and judging from the comments on YouTube, I'd say things are going to be pretty interesting.


As for me well, I'm not going to watch the trailer because I want to be surprised as to what is in store for us in the upcoming season. But, nonetheless, I have got a screenshot of the Punisher portrayed by Jon Bernthal, which I have to say I couldn't say ask for anybody else.



The moment they announced that he was going to be in Daredevil, I thought it was great. If you have seen him in The Walking Dead series, with a shotgun, you know he can be a superb villain and he just looks the part (look at the image below).



And also in this season, is Daredevil's semi-love interest, Elektra is here, portrayed by Élodie Yung.



Now I don't know much about this version of Elektra but, according to Wikipedia, it is stated that "the best bad girlfriend you can possibly have. She does everything wrong and attractive, she's [Matt's] id, the wild side. Matt is always taming his wild side. Elektra just lets it out. He's both repulsed and deeply drawn to that." And Yung further commented that "kind of a sociopath. This world is a game for her. It's like a chess game, and what motivates her is what she wants. She'll use anything she needs to use to get to her goal, and if she needs to kill people, she would."

Are you guys excited for Daredevil to return on Netflix? Who is your favorite Marvel character? Are you going to binge watch the entire show in one go. Let me know in the comments below, spread this article around, follow me on Twitter @dmyxxxx and I'll see you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment