Thursday 4 February 2016

Movies That I'm Looking Forward to Seeing in 2016

HELLO FRIENDS OR RATHER VIEWERS/READERS!!!

Now you all know that 2016 is going to be a great year for movies and these are the movies that I'm looking forward too and you can guarantee, I will write a review for these movies to the best of my abilities.

In no particular order, I'm going to see these movies, regardless of their number: 

1) Deadpool


Now I don't know much about the character, in general, other than my research on Wikipedia. But, from the trailer, it looks like it is going to be a fun film to watch, a lot of blood, curse words and many more to come. I know that Ryan Reynolds is the perfect actor to play as him, the marketing has been great (been seeing it everywhere in London). Hopefully, the movie will be good.

2) 10 Cloverfield Lane

I am quite lucky that I didn't click on the skip ad because this movie peeked my interest a lot. The moment the music starts playing (by the way it's called 'I Think We're Alone Now - Tommy James & The Shondells), and it slowly begins to become more creepy and the mood of the bunker that the cast is in become more wary, I knew that I was going to see this movie. So I can't wait to watch it.

3) Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice


I'm not going to go into detail about this movie, all I know is that I am HOPING TO GOD, that the movie is great and hopefully, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor will convince me that he did a good job because I still don't see it. The action looks amazing, in terms of action or destruction scale, DC beats Marvel by a landslide. The amount of wreckage that happened in Man of Steel was crazy, I hope Gal Gadot does a good job, from that exclusive look, it seemed she's perfect as Wonder Woman. So I can't wait for that.

4) Captain America: Civil War


Come on guys, you KNOW this was going to be up here. Marvel can't be beat to be honest. I am super excited for this movie to come out, it's more of a personal story for Cap instead of, what happened in the comic books (never read it). I can't wait to see Black Panther (my boy lol) and Spider-man, don't really know where he is going to be in this movie. Rumor has it that, Iron Man created his costume which sounds really cool. So Cap is back and it's going to sick.

5) X-Men: Apocalypse


EN SABAH NUR, EN SABAH NUR, EN SABAH NUR!!! The moment I saw the post-credit scene of Days of Future Past and heard the crowd of people in Egypt chant Apocalypse's name, I was so hyped for him to be the villain. Oscar Issac is going to be great as him, he did an excellent job in Star Wars, so I'm pretty confident. A lot of people, online seem to not like his outfit design. Personally, I think it suits him. Bryan Singer is the best director for the X-Men series, it's sad this is going to be the last one (I hope not).

6) The Legend of Tarzan


Now this movie is very interesting to me. It's an entirely new different approach to introducing Tarzan to newcomers. From the looks of it, Tarzan has been away from the jungles of Africa for quite a long time and he is set to return back to serve as a trade emissary of the Parliament. So I can't wait for this movie, hopefully, it will be good. Margot Robbie and Samuel L. Jackson are going to be in it, so looks like it has a good cast.

7) Star Trek Beyond


The sequel to Star Trek: Into Darkness is going to be very good from the looks of it. Now J. J. Abrams is not directing the movie (he was too busy with Star Wars, come on) but, he is producing the movie so that's good to know. It looks like the crew are stranded on a planet somewhere and a new ally is helping them. I wasn't a huge Star Trek fan in the beginning but, I am now liking the trilogy movie that we got here. So watch out for that review, hope it's going to be good, maybe be better than Into Darkness...maybe.

8) Suicide Squad


Another comic book movie?? What can I say, I love me some comic book characters/movies and it's not going away anytime soon. What else can I say about this movie other than, it's going to be carnage. Margot Robbie is looking mighty fine as Harley, OMG. We still don't know what the villains are up against, my guess it's Enchantress because she doesn't appear to be in the squad. I can't wait to see the entire cast play their part, especially Jared Leto as The Joker (I'm keeping my eye on him). So yeah, Suicide Squad is definitely going to be on this list. 

9) Doctor Strange


See that right there, Cumberbatch is going to be perfect as Stephen Strange. I mean just look at that image, come on. Now we don't know much of the plot really but, for newcomers I will give the generally premise of Doctor Strange "After Stephen Strange, the world's top neurosurgeon, is injured in a car accident that ruins his career, he sets out on a journey of healing, where he encounters the Ancient One, who later becomes Strange's mentor in the mystic arts". Cumberbatch is going to be awesome as Strange, we all love some Cumberbatch......phrasing. 

10) Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them


Let's go back into the world of wizards and magic. Now I thought I will never return to the world of Harry Potter but, it has come. This is a prequel/spin-off of the Harry Potter films and it's set to be a trilogy so, I can't wait to see this. I mean come on it's magic people, I'm planning to stay away fron this movie as far as possible. I want to be surprised.

11) Rouge One: A Star Wars Story


YOU GUYS KNEW IT WAS COMING!!!! Had to save the best for last. Come on people, we are getting another Star Wars movie. Now this movie is set in-between Episode III and IV and it involves the Rebel fighters coming together to steal the plans of the Death Star to the Princess before the empire uses it to rule the galaxy. What else can I say about this movie, other than you KNOW I'm going to review this, it's Star Wars dude.

So yeah, there you have it guys. The movies that I will be seeing this year and hopefully I can get a review out for each of those. Hope you guys enjoyed, tell me what movie are you looking forward to the most. I've just recently started using my Twitter so follow me on there (Dammy's Twitter) and I'll see you next time. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment