Monday 8 February 2016

Captain America: Civil War & X-Men: Apocalypse Superbowl TV Spot Trailer

(SIGH) HOLY SNACKS!!!!

I can't even describe the amount of hype I have for these two movies, granted, I'm excited for a lot of movies and tv shows but, I gotta talk about Civil War and X-Men because AGGGHH!!!!!

Captain America: Civil War - UNITED WE STAND/DIVIDED WE FALL

This is going to be a short article because it's only a 30-second trailer. The moment the video starts you hear the chant "United we stand and Divided we fall" and man oh man, am I pumped up. We finally get to see some very short scenes from the TV spot which I won't spoil but, there's stuff to get excited for particularly, the fact that we get to see a better line-up of Caps team and Iron Man's team.

So in Caps team, we have, in no given order, The Winter Solider, Hawkeye, Falcon, Ant-Man and Scarlet Witch facing against Iron Man's team which consists of War Machine, Black Widow, Black Panther and The Vision. I'm very surprised that Vision is even on Iron Man's team because as we all know he is a pacifist, he values all life so it's kinda odd for me to see him there. I was thinking he would be a neutral person. And unfortunately, no Spider-Man. I think Marvel are not going to reveal Spidey in the trailers, I'm guessing they want us to be surprised when we see the film. I was hoping to see just a glance at him like you only get a shot of his feet or his eyes.


X-Men: Apocalypse - EVERYTHING THEY BUILT WILL FALL!!!

This truly feels like an apocalypse is about to begin. First shot we get is nukes are being launched into the sky, now, we don't know if this was a part of Jean's vision or it's actually taking place. And you get to see the whole town, city, country, who knows where being destroyed, like a sandstorm is coming. And we get that sweet shot of Psylocke (Olivia Munn) slicing a car in half and oh my, does she look good in that uniform.





My only gripe with the younger X-Men films (X-Men: First Class, Days of Future Past and now this) is Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique. I'm not getting the vibe from her when I see other actors/actress playing superhero roles. The part when she says "let's go to war" reminds me of Katniss from the Hunger Games. And what is it, that she is going to do exactly. I mean granted her powers in the movie are super, super limited. Shapeshifting, good reflexes and good with a gun.

I'm not disliking on Mystique or Lawerence it's just I think they are switching the main role that Logan had in the old X-Men movies to Mystique and I'm not feeling it.

What did you guys think of the trailers, are you on TeamCap or TeamIronMan and who is your favourite X-Man, let me know in the comments below, spread this article and remember to follow me on Twitter (My Twitter). Later.

P.S.
Stay tuned for my theory about what's going to happen in The Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment