Saturday 5 December 2015

The New Trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

OK, I guess I gotta talk about this video.

So, the new trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice dropped this week and the whole internet has been an uproar. And I have to say there were some bits I LOVE and some......sigh, I REALLY JUST HATE-ISH. The whole trailer shows WAY TOO MUCH, I even know the plot of the movie now.

I won't spoil the scenes in the trailer but, I am still not feeling Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luthor. I think DC or Zack Snyder made a bad choice but, whatever it won't make a difference, I just have to wait to see the movie fully to really give my opinion. Also, the fighting between Superman and Batman looks epic.


Are you disapointed that DC revealed too much of the film so quickly, who do you think would win in a fight between Superman and Batman. And what do you think of Lex Luthor because I don't see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment