Saturday 28 November 2015

Captain America: Civil War Trailer

DIVIDED WE FALL - THE CIVIL WAR HAS BEGUN

The much awaited trailer to Captain America: Civil War has finally dropped this week and I gotta say this might, no WILL be my favorite Marvel movie coming out next year, alongside Doctor Strange (2016) which I'm also pumped up for. (Getting both movies on Blu-ray).

Now I'm not going to spoil what's going on in the trailer, just watch it. But the picture below will satisfy fans for the long-awaited hero that we've been waiting for.


Big fan of the Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman) and I can't wait to see him in action.




All in all, this trailer is freaking awesome, I haven't read the Civil War comic book, in fact I don't read comic books in general. But I have done some research and it seems that Marvel is taking ideas from the "Civil War" story-line and making it a personal story for Cap involving Bucky Barnes A.K.A The Winter Solider. 

The plot of the movie takes place after the international incident of Avengers: Age of Ultron and this leads to the results quote "prompting politicians to form a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to call in the Avengers, which results in the fracturing of the team into two opposing factions-one led by Captain America who wishes to operate without regulation, and one led by Iron Man who supports government oversight-while they attempt to protect the world from a new enemy". 

The 'system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to call in the Avengers' is called in this movie the, Sokovia Accords: Framework for the Registration and Deployment of Enhanced Individuals.

Are you excited for Civil War, who's side are you on (I'm on Caps side) and what movie are you excited for Phase Three in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, let me know in the comments below and spread this article around the web. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment