Thursday 3 May 2018

Making a Return on Blogging & Definitive Grade Scale for Movies and TV Reviews

Hello guys, I know it has been a VERY VERY long time since I've updated my blog. To be honest, I just didn't have the motivation to update it for some reason. But, I am back and better than ever.

Now, I know a ton of news, movies and TV shows have been released and I can't report on all of them but, there was a big news that dropped yesterday night for me. And I will go into more detail in my next update, so look out for that.

Just wanted to reassure you guys that I am back and expect me to update you on future movie news, TV and movie reviews in the near future. I'm thinking my first comeback review will be Solo: A Star Wars Story, so look out for that.

And now, onto my grading for movies and TV. From now on, I will be using emojis to grade my movies. Yes, I know very odd lol but, I figure this is better than giving it a traditonal letter grade or score. Now the grade doesn't mean anything, I encourage you to read my review and judge for yourself on whether or not you are going to watch it. The grade is just there for my own purpose.

🤩 - Perfect movie in the series or as an individual (Buy it on Blu-Ray on DAY ONE)
 👍🏿 - Excellent movie overall, a few problems here and there.
 👌🏿 - A good movie, definitely worth watching it again.
 🙄 - An Okay time but, you are not going to remember it or fall in love with it. (Noticeable flaws throughout)
 😱 - A terrible movie, don't watch it. PLEASE DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

Thank you for reading this and look forward to future updates. I'm not going to go away for a long time guys, so don't worry.

Remember to follow me on twitter (@DammySensei), comment below and let me know how you guys have been or what movies or tv shows are you excited to see and I'll see you next time. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment