Wednesday 28 September 2016

News Update #2


Hey guys, it's your friendly neighbourhood blogger here. Sorry that I haven't been posting, I've been preparing myself for my final year of uni. Will be starting uni in the first week of October, so I'm going to be a bit busy so content won't be up as I have normally been doing.

Don't worry I will STILL be posting my movie reviews and theories for certain episodes. I just wanted to give you guys a heads-up.

I hope you guys will stick with me for a very long time. I pretty excited for that movie starring Ben Affleck called The Accountant, will definitely review that movie and I will review Doctor Strange. I haven't been excited for that movie for some reason, I know Benedict will be awesome but we've only got two trailers and the movie is being released early here in the UK. So hopefully my worries will be for nothing. AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT ROUGE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY, omg, you KNOW I'm going to review that lol.

So yeah, that's it for now. I'll see you soon. Remember to follow me on Twitter (@dmyxxxx) and I'll see you next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment