Tuesday 6 September 2016

Batman: Return to Arkham - Official Side-by-Side Comparison Video

LET'S RETURN TO THE MADHOUSE AND THE INESCAPABLE PRISON

Just today, Warner Bros have finally released the trailer to the much beloved Batman games of the last generations of consoles, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, respectively. Batman: Return to Arkham are HD collection of Batman Arkham Asylum and Batman Arkham City.


Now I didn't get a chance to play Arkham Asylum because I thought it would be a bad superhero game. Boy, was I mistaken when this game came out? Rocksteady did a fantastic job in creating the Arkham Universe, mostly Arkham Asylum because that's where it all started. It received so many awards and the reviewers gave it such a high praise, claming that it's one of the best supehero games or Batman games of all time. I hope I can get the chance to play it this year. I hope you can buy the collection separately on the PS Store.

One of the greatest comic book game of all time
As for Arkham City, THAT WAS GAME OF THE YEAR FOR ME. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that game. The story, villains, gameplay, music just about everything you can think of related to Batman is found within this game. There are so many Riddler trophies that I gave up 3/4 way. If you haven't had a chance to play this game, IT'S A MUST. And the amount of easter eggs for both games are insane, just about every villain from Batman's rouge gallery are in both games and Rocksteady were clever to give us clues as to what would happen in future games.

This video is just a comparisons video to show you the difference in graphics from the PS3 to the PS4. I would say that I like the PS4 version but, the grittiness on the PS3 version captures it so well, just like the comics.

Batman vs The Villains of the Asylum
So Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, have you played it and what do you think about it. What is your favourite Arkham game? In order, my favourite games are Batman Arkham City, Arkham Knight (hate the tank gameplay) and Batman Arkham Asylum would have to be last but, if I get a chance to play it then it would immediately become number two. Comment below and let me know. Remember to follow me on Twitter (@dmyxxxx) and I'll see you for the next post. Later tater.

P.S. Sorry that the video is at the bottom, I used the shared button on YouTube and it won't let me position the video where I want it to be. This might happen in future posts so just, giving you the heads up.







No comments:

Post a Comment