Saturday 27 August 2016

News Update #1 - Future Reviews and News In the Works

Hey guys, just giving you a heads up on my blog. I'll be posting the new reviews and a news update of the recent TV shows that I have finished watching and maybe, giving you my first impression of a show.

Here is the line-up:

  • Berserk (2016)
I didn't know anything about this series other than, it's one of the best manga series of all time. Ever since it's debut, people have hated this adaption because of the CGI, skipping plots of the manga and much more. However, I'm still enjoying it and the music is AWESOME, especially the opening. Stay tuned for that.

  • Stranger Things (2016) - Netflix Original Show
I also didn't know anything but this show. I kept on skipping the ads whenever they appeared on YouTube and oh boy, was I lucky that I did. The show is so AMAZING, the music, characters, the mystery and the tone. My favourite would have to be Eleven.

  • One Punch Man - TV Anime Show
The anime that just won me over in episode 2. One Punch Man is by far my favourite manga/anime and I cannot wait to continue collecting the other volumes and hopefully, season two will be on the way. ONE PUNCH MAN IS THE BEST!!!

  • Justice League Dark News

A new director has been announced for the upcoming Justice League Dark, live action film. That's right people, we are going to be seeing a different side to the Justice League. With supernatural powers at their disposal, they deal with issues that the OG Justice League (Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash, Superman etc) can't handle. I can't wait for this movie.

So guys, all of these posts will be up between September and October. I hope you guys will stick with me till the end. I'm still on my break and I'm still dealing with a couple of stuff on my blog. Will be seeing you soon. PEACE OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment