Thursday 7 April 2016

Rouge One: A Star Wars Story [Offical Teaser Trailer]

WHAT WILL YOU BECOME??


The hype trains is officially set in stone right now. If you don't know well, you are about to find out. LucasFilm has just released the teaser trailer of Rouge One: A Star Wars or simply Rouge One and my mouth dropped and I was pumped for this trailer.



Now if you know the story of the original trilogy, mainly Star Wars: A New Hope, then you already know what this is about. But, for those who are new, I'll give you a quick summary of the plot. Now this movie is set in-between Episode III and IV and it involves the Rebel fighters coming together to steal the plans of the Death Star to give to Princess Leia, destroy the Death Star before the empire uses it to rule the galaxy.


And what I love about this trailer is the fact that it's a lot more darker than the previous Star Wars films, this movie literally, in my opinion, revolves around war. Also, we finally get to meet our female lead character and her name is Jyn Erso (played by Felicity Jones). From the trailer, we come to find out that she's a bit of a rebel (get it lol) and she is the one who is going to steal the plans of the Death Star.

Felicity Jones as Jyn Erso

That's pretty much it for this trailer, we got to see some of the other characters of the movie but, we still don't know their names, a couple of actions scenes and the music playing in the background sent chills down my spine. I am not joking.

I'm planning on staying far away from this movie as possible, I don't want to be spoiled one bit. I just want to know the character's name and when is it coming out. Supposedly, there's a rumor going around that Darth Vader might make a cameo appearance, we'll just have to wait and find out.

Could this be Darth Vader???

So what did you think of the new Star Wars trailer, are you hyped for the movie or was it a disappointment. Let me know in the comments below, spread this article and I'll see you guys soon. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment