Saturday 7 November 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Japanese Trailer

THE FORCE IS STRONG WITHIN THIS VIDEO!!!

OK, we all know that the last trailer for Star Wars that dropped a couple of weeks ago was mind-blowing and I'm pretty sure all of us have watched it 1000 times.

Now we get this new Japanese trailer when we are only two months away from seeing it and boy, oh boy I cannot wait to see Star Wars. The camera shots, just about everything looks so good, you would have never seen this type of movie, if this was directed by George Lucas. I'm not disliking on the prequel trilogy (Episode I, II, III) but, you have to admit, you can see the difference....substantially.

All this trailer does is show more action scenes in the movie and I love that because, we still have no idea what the story is about. All we know is that, it's been 30 years after the events of Return of the Jedi.


Comment below and tell me what did you think of the trailer, are you excited to watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens and do you think we will see Luke Skywalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment