Monday 6 August 2018

Supergirl Movie In The Works From '22 Jump Street' Writer


I assure you guys, the title is not wrong. A Supergirl movie is in development at Warner Bros and DC Films, with Oren Uziel being helmed to write the script. Apparently, there was an easter egg in Man of Steel that hinted she existed in the DC Extended Universe but, to my knowledge, I don't recall at all. As of right now, no director has been announced to do the film but, you can be for sure, a female director will do it.



The whole world will know Supergirl in the near future. I hope Henry Cavill makes an appearance.
Now, the bigger question is, will Henry Cavill appear in the film. I say it's a high chance he will because we all know or don't know, that Supergirl and Superman are related, cousins, to be exact. Henry Cavill has only one more appearance to show up as Superman and there were numerous rumors going around that he would appear in David F. Sandberg's Shazam movie as a cameo. And then, he will extend his contract further, to appear in more DC Films. We don't know for sure, what's the deal with Henry Cavill and Warner Bros discussing whether or not, we will see him return as Superman. But, I hope we see more of him because I can't imagine anybody else as Superman to be honest.

So, Supergirl is getting her own movie, what do you think about that? Who do you think should be Supergirl and what villain should we see? Comment below, spread this article around, remember to follow me on Twitter (@DammySensei) and I'll see you guys very soon. Later.

P.S. I was going to do a post on how Supergirl should be introduced in the DC Extended Universe, so expect that in the near future. First, I will have to get my Mission Impossible Fallout review up, that will be up very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment